Showing icons in To-Do List
I know the To-Do List contains all tasks and flagged items. However, from the To-Do List in the To-Do Bar, I cannot directly see what kind of item I'm dealing with; a task, mail or contact.
The To-Do List in the Tasks section shows the difference via an icon.
Can I make this icon visible in the To-Do Bar as well?
When you hover on an item in the To-Do List, a Tooltip will show more information about the item including in which folder it is located. If you want a more direct and visible indication of the type of item, then you can also customize the view of the To-Do List in the To-Do Bar to include the task, mail or contact icon as well;
- Right click on the column header which is labeled “Arrange By”.
- From the context menu choose; Custom…
- In the dialogs that pops-up click on the button; Fields…
- In the “Available fields” column select; Icon
- Press the “Add ->” button.
- Select the just added “Icon” field in the right column and press the “Move Up” button until it is listed all the way at the top.
- Press OK and OK again to close the open dialogs and to apply the changes.
Icons and Tooltip in To-Do List