How can I export or print a list of all my folder names in Outlook?
Outlook doesn’t offer a feature for this but you can achieve this by using a custom export script.
- Download this code-file (
- Open or extract the zip-file and double click on
- Select the mailbox or folder you want to export the folder names of.
- Select whether you want to structure the output or not.
- Within a few seconds the file
outlookfolders.txtwill appear on your Desktop containing the exported folder names.
Note 1: The download also contains code to run the script as an Outlook macro. For more details about this option see; Export folder names to a file
Note 2: This method can also be used to search for a folder name in Outlook. Just open the exported txt-file in Notepad and use the search function within Notepad to find the path to it.